Monday, September 29, 2014

// // Leave a Comment

gungs project Plan - Becoming a great presenter on APPLE Event or TED


A clear goal is a simple but powerful way to motivate people and it makes reaching their hands to place they sincerely hope.
That’s why this figure is drawn to show my goal easily.

- Goal
  • To be a presenter on Apple event
  • To be a presenter on TED
- Methode
  • Make iOS App : making great application(using recently function) and increasing awareness.
  • Write Articles : making my core contents (mainly related on ‘Display’) like a book and increasing reputation.
  • Presentation : Establishing core values and stacking presentation skill through making a chance to reveal me in front of crowds.
They can seem to be not directly related on each other.
Through gungs project, I want show how connect these 3 different activities to the goal.

The goal of ‘gungs project’ is what I present my story to the world on Apple Event or TED.
Why?
It is just there was an impulse at some moments.
Although I don’t know why I think like that, It is supposed that I have been longing for Steve Jobs.
Everybody would have their goal when they starts something. I also would get a goal and it was becoming Steve Jobs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment