Saturday, February 8, 2014

// // 1 comment

Start Blog - about gungs project



I started a project which is new and a meaningful one for me in 2007. However, it didn’t become successful because of my excuse of getting a job and getting married. And now, over 6 years have passed since I first started it. Although I didn't achieve my goal from this project, I felt my passion in it. To overcome my frustration, I decided to prove my growth and to start this project again named as 'gungs-project'.
<Image of a main page from gungs.net>



One day, fun ideas sparked in my mind. That time, I couldn't sleep well because these ideas came to me on and on. In my dream, I became a big fantabulous cheese. Due to repetitive impulse, I decided to start again to make a change. I have this great belief for over a decade, "Dreams can be achieved by a man who trusts on his first impulse” and I decided to keep my first impulse just like the quote.

The 'gungs project' is a private project which is a kick start to my goal, the means to reach my goal. In this blog, I want to keep records of the process details and trial and errors to realize my objective.

Do you know how many trials it would take to get the result we want to see? For someone who did not join in the process, it’s hard for him to tell. I set an objective in this blog and this is what the record is trying to achieve. Once I get great results, I hope everybody would learn about the trial and errors during the process.

Usain Bolt is a great sprinter who just needs 50 footprints to reach a goal line. But if he got a ground according to his footprints alone, could he still get a great result? A great result is based on a widened ground his foot couldn’t reach, an opened view, a good competitor and a goal line seen from starting point. If he would just have a ground according to footprints, he couldn't run well.


 To accomplish this project, I need some abilities. I need a program to make an iOS application to design images and to make videos. I should also adapt to MAC and improve my English communication.

Actually, for the first time I just dealt with programs like MFC and MAC. It's first for the likes of 'object C' and ' Xcode' too. English is so hard for me.

Now I am working as a circuit design engineer in my company and this work is not related on 'gungs project' directly. I also don't have a private time because I leave my office late and my kids don't like me to have my break.

The reason I talked about my private information is to show that even an ordinary person can try this project even without a special ability. For this reason, I have many trial and errors. But it also shows that I made advancement to my goal line. It brings a big impact into my heart and into yours who would read the record of my trials

With this belief, I start 'gungs project.’



- New start. since, Oct 18, 2013

1 comment: